Have you signed up yet? If so, you are one of over 400 registrants. Please forward this to your colleagues. This could be the best 5 hours you spend in your own professional development this year!
No one can afford to let profit slip away. And yet, many organizational leaders do not realize that they can find the secrets to high profit (and higher performance) by looking inside their own organizations. But how can leaders ensure that they know how to tap into the talent and secrets of their star performers, and then implement these insights throughout the entire organization?
Paul Elliott and Al Folsom of Exemplary Performance are facilitating this FREE virtual summit of ASTD’s Human Capital Community of Practice: Shifting the Performance Curve. During this five hour event, Paul and Al will provide their innovative and cost-effective path to helping organizations translate employee performance improvement into measurable results.
This virtual session will teach you how to:
- Drive business results through internal benchmarking.
- Deliver a business case for this strategic performance improvement approach.
- Decode the performance of your star performers.
- Generate a Profile for Exemplary Performance for critical employee roles.
- Lead for exceptional results through a systems-thinking approach, recognitions and rewards, and coaching.
- Replicate the performance of star employees to inform the hiring, onboarding, and development of the future workforce.
Leaders from the Coast Guard, Microsoft, and BP will share case studies on how they have successfully implemented this performance improvement approach. You’ll hear how these leading companies captured the elements of star performance and used this information to improve talent acquisition and development practices. This event will use polling and chat features to keep audience members engaged throughout the five hour summit. View the agenda for this session here.